Growth Factor Plus
Growth Factor Plus is a supplement designed to help a person grow taller naturally. Growth Factor Plus is designed to provide bone and joint support and is often referred to as an ‘amazing formula.’ Let’s have a look at the Growth Factor Plus ingredients.
Growth Factor Plus contains Chromium GTF, along with a unique proprietary blend of L-Arginine, L-Glycine, L-Ornithine, L-Tyrosine, L-Lsine, L-Glutamine, Pituitary (Anterior) Powder, Phosphatidyl Choline Complex, and Colostrum, which are believed to be necessary for optimum growth to occur.
Prescription HGH is often prescribed to aid with height growth, but the problem is that serious side effects occur often. On the other hand, the Growth Factor Plus formula offers an alternative to the HGH injections with a goal to provide a supplement containing HGH growth factors created to support bones and joints. The HGH Supplement, Growth Factor Plus, is for anyone that is over the age of 18 who wants to grow taller, but who does not want to use HGH injections, so they are looking for an alternative. Growth Factor Plus isn’t a miracle drug, so don’t expect it to increase your height by 2 inches overnight. Rather Growth Factor Plus is an alternative that can aid you in experiencing bone support, joint support, and some gain in height. Growth Factor Plus is comprised of the manufacturer’s propriety growth factor blend that is not found anywhere else.
Growth Factor Plus Ingredients
The ingredients work synergistically to help you to grow taller. Here is a list of the ingredients:
- Chromium GTF – is an essential trace mineral known to improve insulin sensitivity and improve carbohydrate, protein, and lipid metabolism. This metallic element also lowers glucose levels. It’s use is controversial because it has known side effects and the amount needed is conflicting because study results are also conflicting.
- Phosphoidyl Choline – Is a lecithin extract, which is an excellent emulsifier, working against fat deposits, helping to prevent liver issues, heart issues, gallstones, atherosclerosis, depression, neurological issues, and memory loss.
- Colostrum – Improves healing and the immune system, strengthens the muscular structure and bones. Colostrum comes with IGF-1, useful in the measuring of HGH release levels. Colostrum comes from the mammary glands of mammals and during the latter part of the pregnancy and a couple of days after the birth Colostrum is released. Growth Factor Plus uses Bovine Colostrum, which is similar to that is produced by humans.
- Pituitary Concentrate – Boosts the pituitary gland to work more proficiently and it improves the release of HGH. Some research showed that it can also reduce signs associated with aging, such as poor muscle tone.
Proprietary Blend is as Follows:
- L-Ornithine – Can be twice as effective as arginine is. You are able to triple your HGH levels when you combine L-Ornithine with lysine, glutamine and arginine. Ornithine moves glucose from the bloodstream to the cells and maintains proper glucose levels. When L-Ornithine lowers blood glucose levels it increases your HGH release. It is very beneficial in fat loss, and balanced weight control.
- L-Lysine – An essential stimulator for your pituitary gland increasing the amount of HGH. It calms the brain and regulates the prostate.
- L-Glutamine– An amino acid is needed for the body’s metabolism, and it ensures the correct cell division and growth. It stimulates your mental acuity and energy. Numerous studies show L-glutamine helps with heart issues, fights cholesterol, builds immunity, and improves blood pressure.
- L-Tyrosine – The thyroid gland releases L-tyrosine so then producing Thyroxine, which is a necessary hormone for fighting depression, regulating growth, and regulating one’s metabolism. When taken in supplement form the benefits are enjoyed.
- L-Glycine – An essential pituitary gland stimulating hormone, so it promotes the release of more HGH. L-Glycine is calming to the brain, and it aids in the regulation of the prostate.
- L-Arginine HCL – The Clinical research shows L-arginine increases HGH levels up to three times. It helps a person to have a better workout and a faster, and it has many other benefits.
- Pituitary (Anterior) Powder – Extracted from fresh animal pituitary tissue it’s used to promote the growth of several types of human epithelial cells. It aids in rebuilding and re-strengthening the pituitary gland, supporting muscle development, stimulating the endocrine glands, and improving restful sleep.
There are a handful of other ingredients listed: cellulose, talc, silicon dioxide, etc. all focusing on working within the body through the growth phase.
If you suddenly stop growing these ingredients may help the body with the growth cycle that should be happening.
Remember synthetic HGH is prescribed by a doctor to help you with height issues, however, Growth Factor Plus is an alternative HGH supplement that uses all natural ingredients to aid growth, so no prescription is needed because this is not a synthetic HGH product.
The manufacturer claims that this is a proprietary blend where magic occurs, and it will not be found elsewhere. The manufacturer does not list the exact milligrams of the ingredients because of the unique blend, and they promote there are no synthetic ingredients or chemicals of any kind.
Because the ingredients are natural the risk of side effects, and they also offer a money back guarantee –you can find the details on their website.