Genf20 Plus Reviewed And Analyzed
Have you ever wondered why some Hollywood celebrities don’t seem to age and in some cases even look younger than they used to. Celebrities such as Sylvester Stallone and Suzanne somers have made it no secret that their use of HGH is one of the most fundamental aspects in their anti aging regimen. As a result we have seen lots of interest in the last decade in the potential of Human Growth Hormone, and the effect it has on aging. And a lot of this excitement is understandable when you consider the fact that people who take HGH look and feel way younger than people in their age bracket. But why does this happen, and which is the best way to put that HGH into the bloodstream? These are the issues that this review will try to address. We’ll also be examining one of the market leaders in the HGH releaser industry, GenF20 Plus.
Just remember that HGH is produced within our own bodies, and if our bodies would only continue to do so reliably, we wouldn’t be having so many problems as we get older. But that’s not how it works – HGH in the human body is at a peak between the ages of one to twenty, and then tends to fall off. As the levels of HGH drop we start to experience many of the symptoms of aging such as weight gain, hair loss, wrinkles, fatigue, brain fog, low sex drive, muscle mass loss, difficulty recovering after exercise and much more.
Endorsed by many well known doctors such as Dr Steven Lamm a regular at TV shows such as The View
So how does one enhance levels of HGH?
Of course everyone wants to enhance their levels of HGH. This is because it has been proven that increasing the levels of human growth hormone can have several health benefits, even in an older person. The ideal and also the most expensive way to raise one’s HGH levels is through the use of HGH injections.
Synthetic HGH injections however require a doctor’s prescription and are not approved by the FDA for anti-aging and muscle building purposes. Using HGH injections without a prescription is illegal in the United States. Also in addition to their high cost which could be as much as 30 thousand dollars per year HGH injections can cause serious side effects if used incorrectly.
HGH supplements such as Genf20 Plus on the other hand provide a safer and more affordable option for those seeking the anti-aging benefits of HGH injections. Genf20 Plus does not require a doctor’s prescription and has proven in a double blind clinical study that it can raise HGH levels safely without any serious side effects.
Increased Muscle Mass And Strength:
You might find that your strength fails proportionally as you grow older. Well, this is all an effect of falling HGH levels. If you boost these levels, you’ll find that you begin to build muscles easily once again. That’s right. Higher levels of HGH lead to the body actually building lean muscle mass. But there’s an added benefit in that the body also develops a higher, faster metabolism. What this means in layman’s terms is that not only does the body build muscle, but that it tends to lose any extra weight much more rapidly. This combination of muscle building, a higher metabolism and weight loss can ensure that one looks and feels much more youthful.
Increased regeneration within the very cells of the body is another effect of boosting HGH levels. When cells don’t replace themselves efficiently when they are damaged, this results in the tissue that is composed of them losing efficiency over time. So people see that the skin and hair tend to become lifeless-looking and dry as they grow older. In Fact not only our hair and skin suffer from a decrease of HGH levels but every organ of the body does. This leads, in the long term, to the diseases of aging, such as diabetes, hypertension and various cardiovascular disorders, and perhaps even to cancer. But now this can be combated, with HGH supplementation with HGH injections or products like Genf20 Plus. Because there is clear evidence that such supplementation can massively enhance cellular regeneration, in many cases ‘turning back the clock’ to give a person a far more youthful look.
Improved Sexual Drive
Everyone knows that impotence seems to be a standard effect that comes with aging for men. For women though the loss of libido and vaginal atrophy and dryness are the main concerns.
Younger people are always thinking about sex and to them it is a fun pleasurable activity. Do you remember when you were young when sex was always on your mind and was never a shore? As your HGH levels go up with the help of Genf20 Plus you should notice that your sex drive will improve making sexual activity a pleasurable experience again. Indeed with a genuine HGH supplement such as Genf20 Plus, sexual virility may be restored.
Achieving the necessary levels of HGH With Genf20
Alright, so you’re convinced. You realize that HGH supplementation could benefit you and slow down the effects of aging within your body, and even perhaps reverse them. But how do you go about this process of HGH supplementation? How do you know which products are genuine and which are not? Who do you consult? Well, you’ll be glad to know that there are various ways in which you can tell a genuine HGH releaser from the fakes. The first thing to look for is how long a company has been operating. If a company has been operating for a very long time, it usually means that it has a satisfied base of customers. One of the market leaders is GenF20 Plus, and it’s been around for more than a decade. Best of all, there’s actually solid medical evidence in favor of this releaser in the form of a clinical study. (Genf20 Plus and Its effect on HGH and IGF-1 Levels)
What does GenF20 Plus contain, and how does it work?
Those are both valid questions – if you’re going to be using a supplement like Genf20 Plus, you have the right to know how it works. One of the most important ingredients of GenF20 Plus is Arginine a well documented HGH booster. Another ingredient is Astragalus Root and there’s a lot of history to support this ingredient, since it’s been used by the Chinese for at least two millennia! But it’s not just historical evidence that supports the use of this ingredient – modern studies have shown that it can boost cellular regeneration, resulting in a younger you.
The Following ingredients make up Genf20 plus:
- GTF Chromium: Glucose tolerance factor chromium is a mineral used by athletes, bodybuilders, and weight-loss patients. This mineral has agents that enhance the actions of the body’s insulin; GTF is easily absorbed by the body and this makes it very safe for use (John Bertram of the Nutritional Biochemistry of Chromium). It suppresses appetite, promotes weight loss while increasing metabolism and energy level of the body. Since GTF chromium help control glucose levels, lower level of blood glucose can actually lead to an increase in the release of Human growth hormone hence this ingredient increase HGH levels in the body. These actions increase lean muscle and reduce dangerous-fats of the body.
- L-Glutamine: Is a non-essential amino acid; produced by the body but can be found in foods too. L-glutamine glutamate and plasma arginine, inadvertently increases growth hormone secretion (HGH secretion). Adequate protein is essential for all living cells of the body, when there is a deficiency in L-glutamine, many bodily functions like digestion will be affected. L-glutamine helps control irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other GIT abnormalities. This amino acid is considered safe and its benefits all point to the reduction in symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (Bethany Cadman, 2018).
- L-Tyrosine: Is a nootropic agent that enhances brain function, mood, and stress response. Tyrosine is very important because it is a precursor to three essential neurotransmitters which are: adrenaline, norepinephrine, and dopamine. Tyrosine directly increases HGH levels in the body. A drop in the level of the body’s tyrosine levels leads to symptoms that affect mood, psychology, brain ability, stress response patterns, and others. When it is not sufficient, the production of the above-named neurotransmitters is significantly hampered. L-tyrosine also serves as an anti-stress agent; it protects against stress-induced memory deficits and can as well improve your brain functions.
- L-Arginine: Is an amino acid responsible for building protein. It directly improves HGH level thereby acting as an anti-aging ingredient It plays a role in the amino-acid building; the body uses proteins in muscle building, cell maintenance and tissue rebuilding amongst others. It is indicated in the treatment of severe wounds when there is a serious tissue waste due to injury or illness. Although it can be found in eggs, fish, red meat and other food sources; taking L-arginine as a supplement is the best solution to avoid any possible depletion in the body. When it is taken, it turns into nitric oxide and indirectly helps the body build proteins. It can maintain people with cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, and hormone-related diseases.
- Colostrum: Colostrum is the first form of milk produced by mammals. It contains quality antibodies that protect the newborns because immunity is essential for the survival of the fragile newborns. Colostrum functions like human growth hormone and this is one of its major benefits in both adults and infants. Although bovine colostrum may not be as effective in humans; studies show that it is beneficial to the immune system. Thus, colostrum, an active ingredient found in Genf20 plus boosts immunity and antibody resilience. Colostrum is an ingredient of tremendous benefits to both adults and babies.
- L-Ornithine: Is one of the amino acids involved in the intermediate urea cycle (Kama Patel, 2013). It increases growth hormone and has insulin-like growth factor-1 serum effects. Its effects can as well widen blood vessels.This nonprotein amino acid binds with carbamoyl phosphates; this interaction requires ammonia and as a result of the interactions, urea is given off as a byproduct. An ornithine action reduces ammonia in the blood and concomitantly increases total urea in the system. This ingredient is very beneficial as it is helpful in conditions like hepatic encephalopathy, cardiovascular conditions and many other diseases that cause an excessive amount of ammonia. L-ornitine enhances the performance of a prolonged physical activity (exercise of 45mins or more); it offers benefits by creating a normal healthy- balance between ammonia, urea, and others.
- Pituitary Anterior Powder: The pituitary gland is the master gland of the body. Pituitary extracts known as pituitary anterior powder influences endocrine structures concerned with the elaboration of secretin. Since HGH is produced in the anterior pituitary gland; any stimulation of this part (Anterior pituitary) leads to delivery of growth hormone and this occurs several times daily.
- L- Glycerine: Is an extremely water-soluble compound with a wide range of uses in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and food products. It is safe for human consumption and it is majorly used as a preservative, sweetener or humectant. Its solubility also aids the transportation of other ingredients found in Genf20 Plus; it is not wrong if you regard it as a vehicle to these ingredients. Glycerine indirectly increases HGH levels because it aids with the digestion and absorption of these ingredients.
- Deer Antler Velvet: This has been used in China for over 2000 years. It is often prescribed as a tonic in Chinese traditional medicine and this velvet refers to soft, newly grown antler. Deer antler velvet boosts HGH and IGF-1 levels within the body, this ingredient naturally produces higher levels of HGH and this is very safe and natural. It improves stamina, boosts the immune system, reduces swelling and helps wound healing (Best Health magazine, 2018). This ingredient strengthens the bones, enhances fertility and has been shown to possess special restorative powers. In China, deer antler velvet is second to ginseng when it comes to rejuvenation ability. For athletes, it offers strength, endurance, proper circulation and reduces rheumatoid arthritis in older people. Recently, some of its benefits are being studied in the University of Alberta, and University of Calgary. Deer antler velvet has special elements like glucosamine sulfate. The cumulative functions are hard to summarize but this ingredient rejuvenates, restores and maintains the body’s cells and tissues.
- L-lysine: Is an amino acid; it is indicated in several body functions. It needs to be taken because the body is unable to synthesize lysine on its own. Arginine stimulates the growth hormone then Lysine amplifies this response and this paves way for more HGH release. Lysine improves high blood pressure, cold sores, and the immune system. It helps the body with zinc absorption and can also aid collagen production. If you ever become deficient in lysine, some of the symptoms you might experience include fatigue, poor concentration, red eyes, hair loss, anemia, reproductive issues et. al. With Genf20+, these symptoms can be cleared and your body gets the adequate amount of L-lysine needed for proper functioning and repairs. Lysine can help in the treatment of genital herpes, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
- GABA: Stands for gamma-aminobutyric acid. It is an important neurotransmitter found in the central nervous system (Ilene Ruhoy, 2016). It is an HGH booster and helps increase HGH secretion from the pituitary gland. Generally, GABA has many intrinsic functions but it specifically works on improving GABAergic activities such as meditation, movements, deep-breath-exercises, exercises, and metabolism. GABA levels affect other neurotransmitters; decrease or increase has its own effects but it is important to maintain equilibrium as this supplement is required in trace amounts.
- Phosphatidylcholine: Phosphatidylcholine is among the major components of biological membranes. It can be easily gotten from soybeans, eggs yolks, etc. In the lungs, it is an important pulmonary surfactant. In the body, it is found in every single cell and its role is to maintain cell structure. Phosphatidylcholine provides choline; choline boosts growth hormone levels and this improves communication between nerves in the brain. It aids the liver health and helps break down fats. You need this HGH ingredient because between age 40 and 100, there is a 10% reduction of phosphatidylcholine levels due to age (Anastasia Naoum, 2019). Lack or low levels can lead to liver failure, ulcerated colitis, dementia, and schizophrenia. It is always good to keep up the normal levels due to its essential roles in the human body.
- L-Valine: Is an amino acid. It can’t be biosynthesized by the human body hence there is a need to obtain it via dietary sources, supplements, and primary meat sources. L-valine is necessary for stress management, muscle support, immunity, growth and healthy proliferation of cells. It aids growth hormone availability though this is to a smaller extent. Athletes may need larger amounts due to their vigorous exercise. It is necessary for the nervous system because it aids in the formation of the myelin sheath. Those with autoimmune diseases can benefit from L-valine therapy gotten from Genf20 Plus.
- Astragalus root extract: Is one of the most powerful immune-building plants on the planet-earth (Josh Axe, 2018). Astragalus is from the legumes family; it has a long history as an immune system booster and disease fighter. Huang-qi or astragalus has been proven to help beat stress, cardiovascular ailments, tumors and symptoms of chemotherapy. It lowers blood glucose levels and this directly leads to an increase in the body’s growth hormones. This essential herb has antioxidative qualities: It fights aging by scavenging on free radicals. .
Using the Genf20 Plus spray in tandem
I might mention here that it is necessary to use the Genf20 Plus spray along with the pills when using this product, and the spray contains extra ingredients that the pills do not. Together, the spray and Genf20 Plus pills contain tried-and-tested ingredients that can boost HGH levels by a significant amount, as a recent medical study has proven…
A medical study in favor of GenF20 Plus
Yes, there’s medical proof that GenF20 Plus actually works. A recent double blind clinical study was done that proved that GenF20 Plus, can, under the conditions of a controlled study, enhance HGH levels within the human body by up to thirty percent! And that’s all that’s needed. Subjects showed a considerable reduction in various factors connected to the aging process. Some of them lost excess weight and put on lean muscle, for example, and almost every subject looked a good deal younger by the end of the study.
What works for them could work for you
You see, GenF20Plus is medically proven to work and has a 100% money back guarantee for 67 days so your take no risks by trying it. This is a product that is recommended because it is tried AND tested. And the doctors agree. This review recommends that you try GenF20 Plus because the only thing you risk is missing out on its anti aging benefits. Also when you buy a 6 month supply of both the pills and spray you get a $200 discount. Keep in mind that to avoid buying counterfeit Genf20 Plus and to get the best deals and the 100% guarantee you must buy it from the official website. To order click on the link below!